1. These terms and conditions apply to all Technic Education programs given to students, applied for and consented to by the parent or guardian. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of Technic Education.
2. Event times and fees are published on our website. They will be confirmed in our booking confirmation email. An application will only be deemed to have been accepted if accompanied by the payment. Receipt of the application and any fees paid at the time of application will be confirmed by email. Â Acceptance of a student is confirmed once that email has been issued.
3. Methods of Payment: Cash, and in certain situations cheque.
4. Written confirmation from Technic Education of an application confirming that a student has been allocated a place establishes a contract for the provision of teaching services.
5. Cancellationâ€¨ where a student is attending a class the contract can be terminated no later than 7 days before the start date of the class in order to obtain a full refund. Â Where the contract is terminated less than 7 days before the start date a 50% refund will be made. Â Where the contract is terminated on the start date of the camp no refund will be made. Termination will only be accepted when received by Technic Education in writing (letter or email).
6. Technic Education reserves the right to exclude students from lessons at its discretion.
7. Technic Education reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff.
8. Students participate at their own risk. Parents are obliged to inform Technic Education and its staff of any existing significant medical conditions, allergies or special needs.
9. Students are obliged to take care of their own belonging. Â Technic Education can accept no liability for lost or damaged belongings.
10. All participants of our classes, camps, workshops or eventsÂ may be used in photographic or video material for promotional purposes by Technic Education.Â If any parent/guardian does not want their child to be photographed or videoed by Technic Education for promotional purposes, the parent/guardian must express this is writing to Technic Education prior to the commencement of the class, camp, workshop or event.
11.Â Technic Education Summer Camps are staffed by trained staff who will implement the highest safety measures.Â Technic Education will not be held responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions.Â We strongly recommend that all valuables be left at home.
12.Â Participants must follow the instructions of the staff in charge.Â Misbehaviour or bullying may result in the participant being expelled from the class, camp, workshop or event and any fees will not be refunded. Â If a child is expelled from a class, camp, workshop or event, their parent/guardian will be contacted immediately and appropriate arrangements for the collection of the child will be made should the participant not have parental consent to travel to and from the venue.
13. In the even that a camp is canceled we endevour to give as much notice as possible. Â All payments will be refunded in full.
14. Â With regards, for our classes, camps and workshops, children must be aged at least 2 yrs on the start date of the camp. Â If your child is found to be younger than this he/she may be asked to leave the camp and no refund will be given. Â Children under 2 yrs may only attend if a member of the Technic Education staff grants permission.